Opel/Vauxhall Go Profitable, Electric and Global with PACE!
· Return to profitability by 2020: 2% automotive recurring operating margin, positive operational free cash flow
· Lower financial break-even point to 800,000 vehicles
· Electrification and CO2 leadership: All passenger carlines to be electrified by 2024
· Improve efficiency towards benchmark levels for manufacturing and logistics cost as well as for wage cost/revenue-ratio
· Intention to maintain and modernise all plants and to refrain from forced redundancies
· R&D centre in Rüsselsheim to become a global competence centre for Groupe PSA
· Enlarge commercial scope: Leverage Opel brand for overseas export opportunities and foster growth of Opel/Vauxhall LCV business
· PACE! execution to immediately unleash Opel/Vauxhall performance and pave the way to a sustainable future
Michael Lohscheller, CEO of Opel Automobile GmbH, today announced the strategic plan PACE! to restore financial fundamentals and enhance sustainable competitiveness and growth.